The Home of Scottish Polo and Polo in Scotland
We are the largest Polo Club in Scotland offering Polo Lessons, Polo Coaching and Polo Experience Days..
About the Polo Club
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Scone Palace in Perthshire, our facilities include:
- One full size Polo ground.
- One three quarter size Polo ground.
- A club house with viewing area.
- A wooden Horse for practicing.
We offer the following services:
- Polo lessons and coaching from our HPA approved Instructor.
- Horses for hire.
- Horse livery.
The atmosphere at the club is relaxed and friendly and therefore we always welcome new faces.
Polo Events in 2014
Our main 2014 Polo events are:
- May 10 - 11 - Spring Tournament
- June 28 - 29 - Errol Cup
- July 26 - 27 - Summer Cup
- August 09 - 10 - August Tournament
- September 5 - 6 - Randox International
- September 13 - 14 - Final Tournament
See our full: 2014 Polo Fixture List.
Entrance is free to all our events.
Local tournaments are played most weekends; why not bring a picnic along to one of our Sunday matches (2pm start).
We are keen to promote the sport of Polo in Scotland and therefore offer the following:
- Polo Lessons from our HPA approved Instructor - Learn to play Polo or just book a one off taster lesson. Book as an individual or as a group.
- Polo Experience Days - Corporate, Birthday, Stag, Hen, Special Events..
- Gift Vouchers - buy a Polo lesson as a very special present.
We can cater for most requirements so if you are interested you can contact the club here.
We look forward to hearing from you.