About the Club
Our facilities include:
- Two full size Polo grounds.
- A club house with viewing area.
- Polo lessons and coaching from our HPA approved Instructors.
- Horses for hire.
- Horse livery.
The atmosphere at the club is relaxed and friendly and therefore we always welcome new faces.
Interested in playing Polo?
We welcome new members whatever your Polo experience.
Events in 2019
Our main 2019 Polo events are:
- May 18 – 19 – Spring Tournament
- July 27 – 28 – Summer Tournament and Charity Picnic
- August 31 – 1st Sept – August Tournament
Entrance is free to all our matches and tournaments.
Local matches are played most weekends at 2pm on Sundays.
Looking for up-to-date fixtures? These will be posted as soon as they become available (normally early Spring).
- Polo Lessons from our HPA approved Instructor – Learn to play Polo or just book a one off taster lesson. Book as an individual or as a group.
- Polo Experience Days – Corporate, Birthday, Stag, Hen, Special Events..
- Gift Vouchers – buy a Polo lesson as a very special present.