The Home of Scottish Polo and Polo in Scotland
We are the largest Polo Club in Scotland offering Polo Lessons, Polo Coaching and Polo Experience Days..
About the Polo Club
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Scone Palace in Perthshire, our facilities include:
- One full size Polo ground.
- One three quarter size Polo ground.
- A club house with viewing area.
- A wooden Horse for practicing.
We offer the following services:
- Polo lessons and coaching from our HPA approved Instructor.
- Horses for hire.
- Horse livery.
The atmosphere at the club is relaxed and friendly and therefore we always welcome new faces.
Polo Events in 2013
Our main 2013 Polo events are:
- May 11 / 12 - Spring Tournament
- June 29 / 30 - Errol Cup
- July 20 / 21 - Summer Cup
- August 10 / 11 - August Tournament
- September 5 & 7 - Randox International
- September 14 / 15 - Autumn Tournament
See our full: 2013 Polo Fixture List.
Entrance is free to all our events.
Local tournaments are played most weekends; why not bring a picnic along to one of our Sunday matches (2pm start).
Please check our twitter page up to 24hrs before you visit in case of last minute changes.
We are keen to promote the sport of Polo in Scotland and therefore offer the following:
- Polo Lessons from our HPA approved Instructor - Learn to play Polo or just book a one off taster lesson. Book as an individual or as a group.
- Polo Experience Days - Corporate, Birthday, Stag, Hen, Special Events..
- Gift Vouchers - buy a Polo lesson as a very special present.
We can cater for most requirements so if you are interested you can contact the club here.
We look forward to hearing from you.