Driving Directions and The Club Location
Our Location on Google Maps
Use the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the map to zoom in and out.
View Larger Map
Driving Directions to the Polo Club
The instructions are given as if you are driving north from Edinburgh on the M90.
- Go past the first turning to Perth (A912) and continue on the A90 (signposted Aberdeen, Forfar, Dundee, Braemar)
- You will go over a bridge which crosses the River Tay, leave the motorway just after the bridge at the first exit left (A85).
- Follow the road (A85) as it curls round to the right and under the motorway.
- As the corner starts to straighten, exit left - signpost Perth, Coupar Angus, Blairgowrie, Braemar (A85).
- The road goes under the motorway again and leads into a 40 mile an hour zone.
- Continue to follow the road into Perth, go straight on through two sets of traffic lights.
- At the third set, take the left fork towards Scone Palace / Perth Racecourse (A93).
- Keep following the road past the first entrance to Scone Palace.
- After a short while there is a long straight. At the end of the straight exit left, signposted Perth Racecourse.
- Follow the road and exit left into Perth Racecourse.
- Follow the road keeping left.
- The road becomes a dirt track.
- Cross a tiny bridge leaving the Racecourse buildings on your right.
- Follow the track and cross the Racecourse.
- Continue along the track as it goes all the way around the Polo Ground.
Need help finding us? Please contact the club.