The Polo Club is located within the grounds of Errol Park in Perthshire.
Our Location on Google Maps
Our Location on What3Words
‘what3words’ location: ///toddler.code.archduke
Driving Directions to the Polo Club
Theses instructions are given as if you are driving North on the M90/A90.
- Turn off the A90 at the St.Madoes junction and cross the motorway travelling into the village of St.Madoes.
- Continue though the village and out the other side in the direction of Errol village.
- After approximately 4 miles you will arrive at a T-junction in Errol village.
- Turn left at the T-junction. The roads goes down a hill, after a short distance you will leave the village.
- After the village take the next exit left (just before a row of white cottages surrounded by a hedge).
- The road narrows, pass a farm steading then a small white cottage on the left hand side.
- Pass through an s-bend in the road where there is a power sub station on your right hand side.
- The entrance to the Polo Ground is on the left.
Need help finding us?
If you are having difficulty finding us.